Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 5
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 2
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 7
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917