Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424