Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483