Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Unresponsive driver in idling car arrested for DWI, police say
Cynthia Silva, 50, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was arrested just after 2:15 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of 300 Main St.
Police said they received a report around 2 a.m. about an unresponsive woman behind the wheel of her vehicle that was parked with the engine running.
Officers concluded Silva was under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for DWI. She was later charged with being a habitual offender after police did a records check, learned her license was revoked on Sept. 10, 2010 and that she is currently a certified habitual offender.
What's next:Silva was released on $2,000 cash bail pending a Feb. 5 arraignment at 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
- Police say man kept grabbing woman by throat - 0
- Cornish truck driver indicted on manslaughter charge for Merrimack crash - 0
- Lyndeborough's new Christmas tree destroyed - 3
- Man who escaped Kingston police station captured in Mass. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Guard members buoyed by deployment ceremony - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Rondo paces balanced Celtics attack in season-opening win - 0
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Officials debate use of force in Manchester schools - 0
- Manchester middle school principal accused of chokehold cleared, back to work - 0
- Wind farm opposition does not deter Executive Council OK of Berlin project - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Field Hockey: Winnacunnet, Pinkerton march to final - 0
2nd CD post-debate 'spin room': Garcia 'shocked' at how many times Kuster interrupted her
KSC student facing charges related to riot
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483