May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Knife-wielding man robs Hudson variety store
The robbery happened just after 9 p.m. Police said a white man in his late 20s, wearing a gray hooded pullover sweat shirt and blue jeans, brandished a knife as he entered the store and demanded the clerk give him money.
The clerk complied and the robber fled out the door and into a black Chevy Trailblazer with possible New Hampshire license plates with a partial number of 326. It was last seen heading south into Tyngsborough, Mass.
No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call police at 603- 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 10
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 30
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424