Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Knife-wielding man robs Hudson variety store
The robbery happened just after 9 p.m. Police said a white man in his late 20s, wearing a gray hooded pullover sweat shirt and blue jeans, brandished a knife as he entered the store and demanded the clerk give him money.
The clerk complied and the robber fled out the door and into a black Chevy Trailblazer with possible New Hampshire license plates with a partial number of 326. It was last seen heading south into Tyngsborough, Mass.
No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call police at 603- 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief