May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Mass. pharmacist's license to practice in N.H. is suspended
Bruce R. Kline, 58, of Mansfield, Mass., was licensed to practice in both states before he was ordered to surrender his Massachusetts license in August. He was fired for allegedly diverting drugs and because he had pending criminal charges against him, which include domestic assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy issued an order of emergency suspension on Jan. 18 and scheduled a hearing for Kline on Jan. 31.
The board based Kline's suspension on a history of substance abuse and the Massachusetts criminal charges, which also include witness intimidation.
Kline also lost his pharmacy license in 2003 after he was arrested for operating under the influence. He was allowed to return to practice in 2009 on the condition he agreed to random drug and alcohol testing.
Kline could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424