May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Mass. pharmacist's license to practice in N.H. is suspended
Bruce R. Kline, 58, of Mansfield, Mass., was licensed to practice in both states before he was ordered to surrender his Massachusetts license in August. He was fired for allegedly diverting drugs and because he had pending criminal charges against him, which include domestic assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy issued an order of emergency suspension on Jan. 18 and scheduled a hearing for Kline on Jan. 31.
The board based Kline's suspension on a history of substance abuse and the Massachusetts criminal charges, which also include witness intimidation.
Kline also lost his pharmacy license in 2003 after he was arrested for operating under the influence. He was allowed to return to practice in 2009 on the condition he agreed to random drug and alcohol testing.
Kline could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424