Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Mass. pharmacist's license to practice in N.H. is suspended
Bruce R. Kline, 58, of Mansfield, Mass., was licensed to practice in both states before he was ordered to surrender his Massachusetts license in August. He was fired for allegedly diverting drugs and because he had pending criminal charges against him, which include domestic assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy issued an order of emergency suspension on Jan. 18 and scheduled a hearing for Kline on Jan. 31.
The board based Kline's suspension on a history of substance abuse and the Massachusetts criminal charges, which also include witness intimidation.
Kline also lost his pharmacy license in 2003 after he was arrested for operating under the influence. He was allowed to return to practice in 2009 on the condition he agreed to random drug and alcohol testing.
Kline could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917