Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. pharmacist's license to practice in N.H. is suspended
Bruce R. Kline, 58, of Mansfield, Mass., was licensed to practice in both states before he was ordered to surrender his Massachusetts license in August. He was fired for allegedly diverting drugs and because he had pending criminal charges against him, which include domestic assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy issued an order of emergency suspension on Jan. 18 and scheduled a hearing for Kline on Jan. 31.
The board based Kline's suspension on a history of substance abuse and the Massachusetts criminal charges, which also include witness intimidation.
Kline also lost his pharmacy license in 2003 after he was arrested for operating under the influence. He was allowed to return to practice in 2009 on the condition he agreed to random drug and alcohol testing.
Kline could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?