Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. pharmacist's license to practice in N.H. is suspended
Bruce R. Kline, 58, of Mansfield, Mass., was licensed to practice in both states before he was ordered to surrender his Massachusetts license in August. He was fired for allegedly diverting drugs and because he had pending criminal charges against him, which include domestic assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
The New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy issued an order of emergency suspension on Jan. 18 and scheduled a hearing for Kline on Jan. 31.
The board based Kline's suspension on a history of substance abuse and the Massachusetts criminal charges, which also include witness intimidation.
Kline also lost his pharmacy license in 2003 after he was arrested for operating under the influence. He was allowed to return to practice in 2009 on the condition he agreed to random drug and alcohol testing.
Kline could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424