Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police seeking help in Manchester bank holdup
A man wearing a surgical mask robbed Citizens Bank branch Wednesday afternoon. Police released this image of the robber taken from surveillance video. (Courtesy)
Police released images of the robber, taken from video surveillance about 1:50 p.m. Wednesday at the 1550 Elm St. bank.
The man entered the bank and, keeping his hands in his pockets, intimated to the teller that he had a weapon, although none was shown. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash and was last seen on foot headed west on West Brook Street.
The robber is described as a 5-foot-8 white man with a very thin build. He wore a very dark hooded sweatshirt with a "Call of Duty" logo in white on the left chest area, and light colored pants. He had a white surgical or painter's mask covering his face and also wore gloves.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917