May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Lottery ticket thief sought in New Hampton
The suspect in a theft of $100 worth of lottery scratch tickets at a New Hampton convenience store is shown on security camera footage. (Courtesy)
The suspect, who looked to be in his 20s or 30s, came to the store on Route 104 at about 10 p.m., said New Hampton Police Chief Merritt Salmon.
While the cashier of the store was away from the sales counter, the suspect, who was wearing a black-and-red cap and a dark TSA racing sweatshirt, reached behind a stack of $20 scratch tickets and carefully removed five of them, Salmon said. He then took a pair of gloves from the store shelf.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424