Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester police still investigating bank robbery
A MAN WEARING A SURGICAL MASK robbed Citizens Bank branch Wednesday afternoon. Police released this image of the robber taken from surveillance video./Courtesy
Police released images of the robber, taken from video surveillance about 1:50 p.m. Wednesday at the 1550 Elm St. bank.
The man entered the bank and, keeping his hands in his pockets, intimated to the teller that he had a weapon although none was shown. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash and was last seen on foot headed west on West Brook Street.
The robber is described as a 5-foot-8 white man with a very thin build. He wore a very dark hooded sweatshirt with a "Call of Duty" logo in white on the left chest area, and light colored pants. He had a white surgical or painter's mask covering his face and also wore gloves.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917