Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Keene doctor caught on camera urinating on door of dentist who testified against him say police
Unknown to Dr. Donald A. Holshuh, 63, of Surry, a surveillance camera recorded him on Aug. 14, 2012, urinating on the door to the 650 Court St. office of Dr. Mark Wirant, according to Keene police. Property owners set up the surveillance system after a prior incident, police said.
Det. Lt. James McLaughlin said Holshuh is charged with witness tampering because of the retaliatory nature of the act.
Holshuh's medical license was temporarily suspended in April 2011 when he was hospitalized after becoming inebriated and creating a disturbance at a local hotel.
Later, the board suspended his license for a year after a hearing that determined he drove while intoxicated, altered medical records, used anti-anxiety medication Lorazepam and abandoned patients by closing his practice without telling them.
Dr. Holshuh admitted he was an alcoholic and denied other allegations. He must meet certain conditions to had his medical license restored including undergoing treatment at the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program and being subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Another hearing before the medical board is set for April 3.
What's next: Dr. Holshuh is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus