Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Keene doctor caught on camera urinating on door of dentist who testified against him say police
Unknown to Dr. Donald A. Holshuh, 63, of Surry, a surveillance camera recorded him on Aug. 14, 2012, urinating on the door to the 650 Court St. office of Dr. Mark Wirant, according to Keene police. Property owners set up the surveillance system after a prior incident, police said.
Det. Lt. James McLaughlin said Holshuh is charged with witness tampering because of the retaliatory nature of the act.
Holshuh's medical license was temporarily suspended in April 2011 when he was hospitalized after becoming inebriated and creating a disturbance at a local hotel.
Later, the board suspended his license for a year after a hearing that determined he drove while intoxicated, altered medical records, used anti-anxiety medication Lorazepam and abandoned patients by closing his practice without telling them.
Dr. Holshuh admitted he was an alcoholic and denied other allegations. He must meet certain conditions to had his medical license restored including undergoing treatment at the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program and being subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Another hearing before the medical board is set for April 3.
What's next: Dr. Holshuh is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 26
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424