June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Keene doctor caught on camera urinating on door of dentist who testified against him say police
Unknown to Dr. Donald A. Holshuh, 63, of Surry, a surveillance camera recorded him on Aug. 14, 2012, urinating on the door to the 650 Court St. office of Dr. Mark Wirant, according to Keene police. Property owners set up the surveillance system after a prior incident, police said.
Det. Lt. James McLaughlin said Holshuh is charged with witness tampering because of the retaliatory nature of the act.
Holshuh's medical license was temporarily suspended in April 2011 when he was hospitalized after becoming inebriated and creating a disturbance at a local hotel.
Later, the board suspended his license for a year after a hearing that determined he drove while intoxicated, altered medical records, used anti-anxiety medication Lorazepam and abandoned patients by closing his practice without telling them.
Dr. Holshuh admitted he was an alcoholic and denied other allegations. He must meet certain conditions to had his medical license restored including undergoing treatment at the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program and being subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Another hearing before the medical board is set for April 3.
What's next: Dr. Holshuh is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 6
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424