Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Keene doctor caught on camera urinating on door of dentist who testified against him say police
Unknown to Dr. Donald A. Holshuh, 63, of Surry, a surveillance camera recorded him on Aug. 14, 2012, urinating on the door to the 650 Court St. office of Dr. Mark Wirant, according to Keene police. Property owners set up the surveillance system after a prior incident, police said.
Det. Lt. James McLaughlin said Holshuh is charged with witness tampering because of the retaliatory nature of the act.
Holshuh's medical license was temporarily suspended in April 2011 when he was hospitalized after becoming inebriated and creating a disturbance at a local hotel.
Later, the board suspended his license for a year after a hearing that determined he drove while intoxicated, altered medical records, used anti-anxiety medication Lorazepam and abandoned patients by closing his practice without telling them.
Dr. Holshuh admitted he was an alcoholic and denied other allegations. He must meet certain conditions to had his medical license restored including undergoing treatment at the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program and being subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Another hearing before the medical board is set for April 3.
What's next: Dr. Holshuh is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal