Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Keene doctor caught on camera urinating on door of dentist who testified against him say police
Unknown to Dr. Donald A. Holshuh, 63, of Surry, a surveillance camera recorded him on Aug. 14, 2012, urinating on the door to the 650 Court St. office of Dr. Mark Wirant, according to Keene police. Property owners set up the surveillance system after a prior incident, police said.
Det. Lt. James McLaughlin said Holshuh is charged with witness tampering because of the retaliatory nature of the act.
Holshuh's medical license was temporarily suspended in April 2011 when he was hospitalized after becoming inebriated and creating a disturbance at a local hotel.
Later, the board suspended his license for a year after a hearing that determined he drove while intoxicated, altered medical records, used anti-anxiety medication Lorazepam and abandoned patients by closing his practice without telling them.
Dr. Holshuh admitted he was an alcoholic and denied other allegations. He must meet certain conditions to had his medical license restored including undergoing treatment at the New Hampshire Professionals Health Program and being subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Another hearing before the medical board is set for April 3.
What's next: Dr. Holshuh is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483