May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester police officer pleads innocent to charge he assaulted wife
Beland is accused of approaching his wife from behind and shoving her two or three times and of placing his left arm around her neck and pushing her out the door of his Country Club Drive apartment.
Beland is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim and barring him from going to a Waterford Way address. Trial was set for April 29.
Manchester Police Chief David Mara said Beland, who has been a Manchester police officer for seven years, is suspended without pay pending resolution of the charges. Mara also said the case has been sent over to the Hillsborough County Attorney for review.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424