In this weekend's NH Sunday News
Saturday will be a big day for the GOP in New Hampshire. Members of the Republican State Committee will be asked to vote at their annual meeting for a new chairman to succeed outgoing Wayne MacDonald, and there's a battle brewing. We'll be there to give you the results, immediately online at UnionLeader.com and in print the following day with in-depth coverage in your Sunday newspaper.
New Hampshire would do well to follow the lead of Massachusetts in at least one regard — engage in more trade with Israel and attract Israeli firms to expand in the state, that nation’s top diplomat to the region says. Shai Bazak, Israel’s consul general to New England, talks with the Sunday News.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief