NH Veterans News Notes
LONDONDERRY - The American Legion Post 27 on Sargent Road will be running bingo for patients at the VA hospital in Manchester from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28.
Donations are appreciated or feel free to stop by and help. Organizers will be serving pizza and diet soda as well as providing $200 in prize money.
Meat raffle at Post 2
MANCHESTER - Henry J Sweeney American Legion Post 2, 251 Maple St., will hold its monthly meat raffle from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 25.
Fresh products will be supplied by Mr Steer. Following the raffle, there will be an evening of karaoke and dancing with music provided by DJ S.O.B.
On Saturday, Jan. 26, the regular weekly dance will take and The Visitors will be on stage.
On Sunday, Jan., 27 the post will be hosting the annual District 4 American Legion pool tourney from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information on these events, call 623-9145 or go to www.sweeneypost.org.
All members are requested to register their e-mail address with the adjutant to receive the newsletter and notices promptly.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
- Wounded warrior needs some help - 0
- VAMC Manchester : Try quitting smoking today - 0
- New Hampshire Veterans News in Brief - 0
- Bedford town council honors World War II veterans - 0
- Bill seeks to name Derry bridge for Marine - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released