Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: UNH men's baketball falls to Hartford
The game was tied 19-19 at halftime before UNH took a 25-21 lead on a lay-up from Chandler Rhoads with 16:18 remaining. A lay-up by Nwakamma tied the game at 25 and his jumper with 12:37 left gave Hartford the lead (29-27) for good.
Rhoads led the Wildcats with 13 points.
Suffolk 69, Rivier 66: In Nashua, Rivier, 8-10 overall and 4-6 in the GNAC, was led by Tom Poitras with 22 points.
Colby-Sawyer 75, Lyndon 49: In New London, Colby-Sawyer improved to 7-9 overall and 7-3 in the NAC. Corey Willis moved into second on Colby-Sawyer's career assists list, passing the 434 mark of Colin Bray '06. Willis had six for the game and now has 437 career dimes.
Middlebury 60, Keene State 54: In Middlebury, Vt., Siobhan Carnell cracked the 20-point mark for the fourth straight game with a game-high 21 points in the loss.
Men's ice hockey
Plymouth State 2, UMass-Dartmouth 1: In Plymouth, Kyle Greco scored an unassisted goal with 3:13 remaining in the third period to break a 1-1 tie. PSU improved to 9-2 in the MASCAC, 13-5 overall.
Women's ice hockey
Northeastern 3, UNH 1: In Durham, the loss put the Wildcats at 10-12-2 overall and 6-5-1 in Hockey East.
Brittney Redlick tallied her fifth goal of the year for the Wildcats.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands