Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: UNH men's baketball falls to Hartford
The game was tied 19-19 at halftime before UNH took a 25-21 lead on a lay-up from Chandler Rhoads with 16:18 remaining. A lay-up by Nwakamma tied the game at 25 and his jumper with 12:37 left gave Hartford the lead (29-27) for good.
Rhoads led the Wildcats with 13 points.
Suffolk 69, Rivier 66: In Nashua, Rivier, 8-10 overall and 4-6 in the GNAC, was led by Tom Poitras with 22 points.
Colby-Sawyer 75, Lyndon 49: In New London, Colby-Sawyer improved to 7-9 overall and 7-3 in the NAC. Corey Willis moved into second on Colby-Sawyer's career assists list, passing the 434 mark of Colin Bray '06. Willis had six for the game and now has 437 career dimes.
Middlebury 60, Keene State 54: In Middlebury, Vt., Siobhan Carnell cracked the 20-point mark for the fourth straight game with a game-high 21 points in the loss.
Men's ice hockey
Plymouth State 2, UMass-Dartmouth 1: In Plymouth, Kyle Greco scored an unassisted goal with 3:13 remaining in the third period to break a 1-1 tie. PSU improved to 9-2 in the MASCAC, 13-5 overall.
Women's ice hockey
Northeastern 3, UNH 1: In Durham, the loss put the Wildcats at 10-12-2 overall and 6-5-1 in Hockey East.
Brittney Redlick tallied her fifth goal of the year for the Wildcats.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Trinity's Currier stops Nashua North - 0
- Campbell nine edges Hopkinton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name