Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Manchester teacher jailed for assaulting student, 6, with soap, pepper - 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 2
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 2
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917