Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 8
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 8
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917