Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917