Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917