Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917