Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces sex assault charge with child under 13
Christopher Johns, 43, of 130 Myrtle St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court to the charge, which alleges he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 13 between Sept. 21 and Sept. 24, 2012.
Enlisted others to help
Ronald Lievens, 21, of 112 Gulf Road, Derry, pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to four misdemeanor charges, two of theft by unauthorized taking and two of theft by deception.
Lievens is accused of stealing stereo speakers on two occasions in December and enlisting two other people to sell those speakers to a music store.
Lievens is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, barred from contact with the alleged victim and barred from the man's residence. Trial was set for March 18.
Isaiah Joseph, 18 of 165 Spruce St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his mother in the face.
Joseph, who is free on $500 cash/surety bail, is barred from contact with his mother and barred from the Spruce Street address. Trial was set for March 18.
Tools were stolen
A Bedford woman pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of theft by deception.
Mia Plant, 40, of 428 Joppa Hill Road, is accused of going to Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Dec. 18 and taking tools valued at nearly $168 from the shelves and trying to return them for cash.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety for Plant, who was already scheduled for a change of plea Jan. 30 on a charge of operating after suspension. She is under the umbrella of a suspended six-month sentence from a September 2012 conviction for drug possession.
A city man is charged with indecent exposure, accused of performing a sex act on himself in front of two Hanover Street nursing home employees who were outside on a break.
Touifik Moussaoui, 39, of 797 Mammoth Road was arrested without incident on Thursday.
Police said the incident happened about 3 a.m. on Jan. 13 outside Hanover Hill Nursing Home, 700 Hanover St.
The two women employees said they were outside on a break when they saw a man walking on a sidewalk approaching them. When he was about 20 feet away and under a street light, they told police he looked directly at them, exposed himself and then touched himself.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 0
- High bail remains for fired Nashua court officer charged with molesting young girl - 0
- Driver of dump truck involved in Merrimack fatal arraigned for manslaughter - 0
- Trial begins for Plaistow lawyer charged with sex assault of teen boy - 0
- Former Manchester police officer faces charges in drug case - 5
- Chinese citizen held on $50,000 cash bail in car case - 0
- Man found unconscious with head injury on city sidewalk - 0
- Federal prosecutors allege West Side pizza joint mostly sold drugs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail - 15
- Busy Tuesday at state Legion tournament - 0
- The Manchester Opera House — A golden age of theater - 0
- Fleeing hostile states: Gun makers will travel - 5
- Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents - 13
- Owl's Nest hosting NH Open starting Wednesday - 0
- 57th Red Ryan tourney starts today at Derryfield - 0
- Another View -- Fred Hiatt: Disengage from the world, and this is what happens - 0
- David Harsanyi: Are teachers really underpaid? - 5
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Alderman seeks to halt accidents, install traffic signals at busy Manchester intersection
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917