May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
$100,000 bail after Milford officers assaulted
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance at an apartment at 93 West Street on Jan. 18. When they arrived, the officers learned that Vando Gvorzdarevic had allegedly punched his brother in the face and had assaulted his mother.
But when the officers tried to take Gvorzdarevic into custody, a struggle ensued. During the altercation, according to court documents, Gvorzdarevic punched Officer Nathan Stone in the face and chest and elbowed Officer Mike Dowd in the chin, and pushed both officers.
Nervik then said Gvorzdarevic fled the scene, running south on West Street before the officers were able to apprehend him.
Gvorzdarevic is facing eight counts of simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor, including five charges for assaulting the police officers and three for assaulting his family members, according to court documents.
He also faces one count of resisting arrest and one count of criminal misconduct for punching a hole in a wall in the apartment, court documents said
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424