May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
$100,000 bail after Milford officers assaulted
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance at an apartment at 93 West Street on Jan. 18. When they arrived, the officers learned that Vando Gvorzdarevic had allegedly punched his brother in the face and had assaulted his mother.
But when the officers tried to take Gvorzdarevic into custody, a struggle ensued. During the altercation, according to court documents, Gvorzdarevic punched Officer Nathan Stone in the face and chest and elbowed Officer Mike Dowd in the chin, and pushed both officers.
Nervik then said Gvorzdarevic fled the scene, running south on West Street before the officers were able to apprehend him.
Gvorzdarevic is facing eight counts of simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor, including five charges for assaulting the police officers and three for assaulting his family members, according to court documents.
He also faces one count of resisting arrest and one count of criminal misconduct for punching a hole in a wall in the apartment, court documents said
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 53
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 4
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424