May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
$100,000 bail after Milford officers assaulted
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance at an apartment at 93 West Street on Jan. 18. When they arrived, the officers learned that Vando Gvorzdarevic had allegedly punched his brother in the face and had assaulted his mother.
But when the officers tried to take Gvorzdarevic into custody, a struggle ensued. During the altercation, according to court documents, Gvorzdarevic punched Officer Nathan Stone in the face and chest and elbowed Officer Mike Dowd in the chin, and pushed both officers.
Nervik then said Gvorzdarevic fled the scene, running south on West Street before the officers were able to apprehend him.
Gvorzdarevic is facing eight counts of simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor, including five charges for assaulting the police officers and three for assaulting his family members, according to court documents.
He also faces one count of resisting arrest and one count of criminal misconduct for punching a hole in a wall in the apartment, court documents said
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424