Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Three burglaries in Manchester, Bedford reported Thursday
Police said a woman reported a burglary Thursday morning at Mi Pueblito Restaurant, 16 8 Amory St., after noticing the glass door was shattered.
Investigators said the restaurant was ransacked and the cash register stolen.
Two more burglaries were reported Thursday morning, one at another West Side business, Bonne Sante Natural Foods, 425 Mast Road, and the other at a Bedford business at 281 Boynton St.
In each instance, the glass front doors were shattered to gain entry and items were removed from inside.
Anyone with information concerning these burglaries is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917