May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gunman opts not to rob West Side market
The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at Jon O's Market, 600 Front St.
Police said the man pointed a gun at the 37-year-old clerk and demanded three packs of Newport cigarettes and all the cash in the till.
The clerk motioned towards the back and told the robber there was another employee in the store. The robber immediately fled the store, running in a southerly direction.
The gunman is described as a thin white man, about 19 years old, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-6, and weighing 140 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black winter hat, black gloves, dark pants and had a yellow bandanna, with red designs on it, covering his face.
Employees believe he was in the store a couple of hours earlier asking about store hours.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424