Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Gunman opts not to rob West Side market
The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at Jon O's Market, 600 Front St.
Police said the man pointed a gun at the 37-year-old clerk and demanded three packs of Newport cigarettes and all the cash in the till.
The clerk motioned towards the back and told the robber there was another employee in the store. The robber immediately fled the store, running in a southerly direction.
The gunman is described as a thin white man, about 19 years old, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-6, and weighing 140 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black winter hat, black gloves, dark pants and had a yellow bandanna, with red designs on it, covering his face.
Employees believe he was in the store a couple of hours earlier asking about store hours.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 1
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Baseball: PSU holds off Keene State - 0
- Schoop, Markakis pace Orioles past Sox - 0
- Late rally spurs Fishers over B-Mets - 0
- Datsyuk goal lets Wings take flight over Bruins in playoff opener - 0
- Monarchs finish regular season with OT loss - 0
- Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed, likely until after elections - 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917