June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Gunman opts not to rob West Side market
The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at Jon O's Market, 600 Front St.
Police said the man pointed a gun at the 37-year-old clerk and demanded three packs of Newport cigarettes and all the cash in the till.
The clerk motioned towards the back and told the robber there was another employee in the store. The robber immediately fled the store, running in a southerly direction.
The gunman is described as a thin white man, about 19 years old, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-6, and weighing 140 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black winter hat, black gloves, dark pants and had a yellow bandanna, with red designs on it, covering his face.
Employees believe he was in the store a couple of hours earlier asking about store hours.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424