Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Gunman opts not to rob West Side market
The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at Jon O's Market, 600 Front St.
Police said the man pointed a gun at the 37-year-old clerk and demanded three packs of Newport cigarettes and all the cash in the till.
The clerk motioned towards the back and told the robber there was another employee in the store. The robber immediately fled the store, running in a southerly direction.
The gunman is described as a thin white man, about 19 years old, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-6, and weighing 140 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black winter hat, black gloves, dark pants and had a yellow bandanna, with red designs on it, covering his face.
Employees believe he was in the store a couple of hours earlier asking about store hours.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
- Mazzaglia files appeal of first-degree murder conviction - 0
- Rockingham County corrections officer indicted - 0
- Alleged Abigail kidnapper gets a fence around his home and a possible indictment - 0
- Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine - 1
- Two weekend robberies reported in Manchester, one committed by man in sling, 'Rocky Squirrel' hat - 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- NFL: Eagles rally in second half to edge Colts, 30-27 - 0
- Large blast kills at least one in Afghan capital as smoke rises above city - 0
- UNH ranked for 144th straight week; QB Goldrich honored by CAA - 0
- New Legion director eyes junior division growth - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid ID'd - 0
- Among 5 primary recounts, no changes to winners - 0
- Hassan veto sustained by Senate on juvenile justice bill - 1
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917