Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Gunman opts not to rob West Side market
The incident happened just after 8 p.m. at Jon O's Market, 600 Front St.
Police said the man pointed a gun at the 37-year-old clerk and demanded three packs of Newport cigarettes and all the cash in the till.
The clerk motioned towards the back and told the robber there was another employee in the store. The robber immediately fled the store, running in a southerly direction.
The gunman is described as a thin white man, about 19 years old, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-6, and weighing 140 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black winter hat, black gloves, dark pants and had a yellow bandanna, with red designs on it, covering his face.
Employees believe he was in the store a couple of hours earlier asking about store hours.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483