Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Dartmouth falls to Saints; Richard lifts St. Anselm
Dartmouth led 2-1 in the third, but St. Lawrence's top line of Greg Carey, Kyle Flanagan and Jeremy Wick scored three times in the final frame to hand Dartmouth its first ECAC home loss of the 2012-13 season. Dartmouth is 8-2-0 at home overall.
Andy Simpson and Dustin Walsh provided the goals for Dartmouth, which fell to 10-7-2 overall and 6-5-1 in ECAC play. Freshman goaltender Charles Grant made 22 saves for the Big Green.
St. Lawrence improved to 10-10-3 overall, and 3-5-3 in the conference.
St. Anselm 7, Skidmore 5: At Goffstown, Mike Richard of Derry notched three goals and an assist as St. Anselm raised its record to 10-4-2 overall and 7-4-1 in the ECAC East.
Manhattanville 3, St. Anselm 2: At Manchester, St. Anselm's Rosemarie Giarrusso scored twice, but the Hawks slipped to 11-4-3 overall and 7-2-3 in the ECAC East.
St. Lawrence 2, Dartmouth 1: At Canton, N.Y., Reagan Fischer scored her team-high 13th goal of the season, but Dartmouth's five-game unbeaten streak came to an end on the road. The loss dropped Dartmouth to 12-6-3 overall and 7-5-2 in the ECAC. St. Lawrence improved to 14-9-2 overall, and 9-3-1 in the league.
Holy Cross 5, Plymouth State 0: At Plymouth, Mary Klimasewiski scored three goals and Alex Campione scored twice as the Panthers dropped to 3-12-2 overall and 2-7-2 in the ECAC East. Plymouth State goaltender Ali Ponte made 35 saves.
Sacred Heart 3, Franklin Pierce 1: At Bridgeport, Conn., freshman forward Karsyn Baker scored for Franklin Pierce, which dropped to 5-11-0. Franklin Pierce goalie Amelea Gray made 24 saves.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Lacrosse: Trinity a pushover no longer - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Santos hits milestone in BG girls’ lacrosse win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- Milford's Morgan Andrews named Gatorade NationalGirls Soccer Player of the Year - 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty