Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Rindge man faces sex assault charge
Jason A. Czechalski, 51, was arrested at his home and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, felonious sexual assault and a pattern of sexual assaults, according to Rindge police.
Rindge and state police investigated the case over the past several months.
Police said the victim and the suspect were known to each other.
Czechalski is being held at the Cheshire House of Corrections on $5,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
- Weekly brother gave police wrong name - 1
- AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live - 7
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian troops capture key Ukrainian town - 0
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Fisher Cats drop final home game - 0
- Merrimack Valley tops Hollis/Brookline in Spaulding Jamboree - 0
- Pinkerton: 'No surprises' on first day with additional Hooksett students - 0
- NHIAA footbal finals set for Nov. 22 at UNH - 0
- Boys' Soccer: Goffstown controls play but loses game - 0
- Gilford selectmen vote to allow fireworks in town again - 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917