May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Sanbornton man arrested on drug charges
Police arrested Nicholas Godbout, 671 Hunkins Pond Road, according to Police Chief Stephen Hankard.
Godbout was charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, a Class B felony, Hankard said in a press release.
Godbout is being held on $10,000 cash only bail. He will be arraigned in Franklin District Court on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424