In Monday's Business: The 2013 40 Under Forty!
Those chosen for the honor are policemen, teachers, doctors, attorneys and many others who have donated thousands of hours to charitable causes.
Their giving natures, chiefly, are the reason that this year's class of "40 Under Forty" has been selected from all the nominations received. The criteria for selection include that the person cannot turn 40 by Feb. 1, has lived in New Hampshire at least three years, and is helping to make New Hampshire a better place to live. They were nominated by family, friends, co-workers and themselves and culled by our judges to the 40 people you will read about tomorrow.
Meet them when you read tomorrow's paper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus