In Monday's Business: The 2013 40 Under Forty!
Those chosen for the honor are policemen, teachers, doctors, attorneys and many others who have donated thousands of hours to charitable causes.
Their giving natures, chiefly, are the reason that this year's class of "40 Under Forty" has been selected from all the nominations received. The criteria for selection include that the person cannot turn 40 by Feb. 1, has lived in New Hampshire at least three years, and is helping to make New Hampshire a better place to live. They were nominated by family, friends, co-workers and themselves and culled by our judges to the 40 people you will read about tomorrow.
Meet them when you read tomorrow's paper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos