In Monday's Business: The 2013 40 Under Forty!
Those chosen for the honor are policemen, teachers, doctors, attorneys and many others who have donated thousands of hours to charitable causes.
Their giving natures, chiefly, are the reason that this year's class of "40 Under Forty" has been selected from all the nominations received. The criteria for selection include that the person cannot turn 40 by Feb. 1, has lived in New Hampshire at least three years, and is helping to make New Hampshire a better place to live. They were nominated by family, friends, co-workers and themselves and culled by our judges to the 40 people you will read about tomorrow.
Meet them when you read tomorrow's paper.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters