In Monday's Business: The 2013 40 Under Forty!
Those chosen for the honor are policemen, teachers, doctors, attorneys and many others who have donated thousands of hours to charitable causes.
Their giving natures, chiefly, are the reason that this year's class of "40 Under Forty" has been selected from all the nominations received. The criteria for selection include that the person cannot turn 40 by Feb. 1, has lived in New Hampshire at least three years, and is helping to make New Hampshire a better place to live. They were nominated by family, friends, co-workers and themselves and culled by our judges to the 40 people you will read about tomorrow.
Meet them when you read tomorrow's paper.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death