Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
23 teens arrested at underage drinking party in Gilford
Officers were called to the128 Yasmin Drive home about 10:48 p.m. Saturday after receiving reports that young people were drinking there. The responding officers saw people run inside the home as they approached and saw the outside of the house littered with empty and partially empty drinks.
After receiving permission to enter the home, police found between 40 and 50 young people inside, according to the initial report. Parents and guardians were called, and 23 of the party goers were placed under arrest and will be arraigned in Laconia District Court on March 7 for charges of unlawful possession of alcohol, and intoxication.
Police seized a large amount of alcohol from the home, as well as a small amount of marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 4
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917