May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
23 teens arrested at underage drinking party in Gilford
Officers were called to the128 Yasmin Drive home about 10:48 p.m. Saturday after receiving reports that young people were drinking there. The responding officers saw people run inside the home as they approached and saw the outside of the house littered with empty and partially empty drinks.
After receiving permission to enter the home, police found between 40 and 50 young people inside, according to the initial report. Parents and guardians were called, and 23 of the party goers were placed under arrest and will be arraigned in Laconia District Court on March 7 for charges of unlawful possession of alcohol, and intoxication.
Police seized a large amount of alcohol from the home, as well as a small amount of marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 5
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424