Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
23 teens arrested at underage drinking party in Gilford
Officers were called to the128 Yasmin Drive home about 10:48 p.m. Saturday after receiving reports that young people were drinking there. The responding officers saw people run inside the home as they approached and saw the outside of the house littered with empty and partially empty drinks.
After receiving permission to enter the home, police found between 40 and 50 young people inside, according to the initial report. Parents and guardians were called, and 23 of the party goers were placed under arrest and will be arraigned in Laconia District Court on March 7 for charges of unlawful possession of alcohol, and intoxication.
Police seized a large amount of alcohol from the home, as well as a small amount of marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Good Samaritans track downman accused of stealing purse - 0
- Derry police receive grant to conduct underage drinking buys - 0
- Jaffrey couple agrees to pay $600,000 to state and fraud victims - 0
- Ex-Salem police officer may settle assault case instead of going on trial - 0
- Man named 'Stoner' busted on pot charge - 0
- State police investigate vandalism spree in Cheshire and Sullivan counties - 0
- Dover man faces charges in Rochester shooting - 0
- National Guard troops to leave Ferguson - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 0
- Goffstown CIP committee wraps up for year, sends work to planning board - 0
- Holloman’s fotball career is over in Dallas due to injury - 0
- Tringale in contention at The Barclays - 0
- UNH Notebook: UNH offense outpaces defense in annual Blue/White contest - 0
- Carey Classic set for tonight in Manchester - 0
- U.S. opens criminal probe into death - 0
- Pope calls Foleys to offer his condolences - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917