Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
23 teens arrested at underage drinking party in Gilford
Officers were called to the128 Yasmin Drive home about 10:48 p.m. Saturday after receiving reports that young people were drinking there. The responding officers saw people run inside the home as they approached and saw the outside of the house littered with empty and partially empty drinks.
After receiving permission to enter the home, police found between 40 and 50 young people inside, according to the initial report. Parents and guardians were called, and 23 of the party goers were placed under arrest and will be arraigned in Laconia District Court on March 7 for charges of unlawful possession of alcohol, and intoxication.
Police seized a large amount of alcohol from the home, as well as a small amount of marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483