Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Merrimack man arrested for DUI after hitting concrete barrier
Ryan Demers, 24, of Merrimack, was arrested shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday when New Hampshire State Police troopers responded to the crash.
The troopers report finding Demers's 2005 Nissan Altima resting on top of the concrete barrier that protects the toll booth at the northbound, Exit 10 off-ramp. Demers was not in the car when the troopers arrived.
He was soon found walking near the intersection of Continental Boulevard and Daniel Webster Highway and arrested and charged with the DWI. Demers is due in Merrimack District Court on Feb. 14.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
- Mazzaglia files appeal of first-degree murder conviction - 0
- Rockingham County corrections officer indicted - 0
- Alleged Abigail kidnapper gets a fence around his home and a possible indictment - 0
- Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine - 1
- Two weekend robberies reported in Manchester, one committed by man in sling, 'Rocky Squirrel' hat - 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- NFL: Eagles rally in second half to edge Colts, 30-27 - 0
- Large blast kills at least one in Afghan capital as smoke rises above city - 0
- UNH ranked for 144th straight week; QB Goldrich honored by CAA - 0
- New Legion director eyes junior division growth - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Five different goal scorers lift Pinkerton to field hockey win - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid ID'd - 0
- Among 5 primary recounts, no changes to winners - 0
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917