Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Merrimack man arrested for DUI after hitting concrete barrier
Ryan Demers, 24, of Merrimack, was arrested shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday when New Hampshire State Police troopers responded to the crash.
The troopers report finding Demers's 2005 Nissan Altima resting on top of the concrete barrier that protects the toll booth at the northbound, Exit 10 off-ramp. Demers was not in the car when the troopers arrived.
He was soon found walking near the intersection of Continental Boulevard and Daniel Webster Highway and arrested and charged with the DWI. Demers is due in Merrimack District Court on Feb. 14.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 8
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483