Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police confirm identity of body pulled from river last weekend
Manchester Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Sunday night Kody Sharp, a resident of Riverdale Avenue, was last seen outside a home on that secluded street at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 25.
"The case is closed, and there are no signs of foul play," said Lt. Hurley.
Sharp was the son of Kevin S. Sharp of Manchester and Sandra (DiStefano) Sharp of Pembroke. He was raised in Manchester and Pembroke and attended Pembroke Academy.
He was a carpenter and owned his own business, Sharp Builders, according to his published obituary. He also enjoyed fishing, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers. He enjoyed snowboarding and was a member of the Davion Snowshoe Club.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072