Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police confirm identity of body pulled from river last weekend
Manchester Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Sunday night Kody Sharp, a resident of Riverdale Avenue, was last seen outside a home on that secluded street at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 25.
"The case is closed, and there are no signs of foul play," said Lt. Hurley.
Sharp was the son of Kevin S. Sharp of Manchester and Sandra (DiStefano) Sharp of Pembroke. He was raised in Manchester and Pembroke and attended Pembroke Academy.
He was a carpenter and owned his own business, Sharp Builders, according to his published obituary. He also enjoyed fishing, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers. He enjoyed snowboarding and was a member of the Davion Snowshoe Club.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 8
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072