Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police confirm identity of body pulled from river last weekend
Manchester Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Sunday night Kody Sharp, a resident of Riverdale Avenue, was last seen outside a home on that secluded street at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 25.
"The case is closed, and there are no signs of foul play," said Lt. Hurley.
Sharp was the son of Kevin S. Sharp of Manchester and Sandra (DiStefano) Sharp of Pembroke. He was raised in Manchester and Pembroke and attended Pembroke Academy.
He was a carpenter and owned his own business, Sharp Builders, according to his published obituary. He also enjoyed fishing, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers. He enjoyed snowboarding and was a member of the Davion Snowshoe Club.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072